Friday, September 8, 2006

Cornerstone Mission Church -www.cmclife.org- updated

Our church web site www.cmclife.org has been updated.
Here are some new updates:
  1. cmclife.family.blogs link at http://www.cmclife.org/blogs
  2. pastor's blog link at www.cmclife.org/pastorsteve
  3. sermon link www.cmclife.org/sermons
  4. cmclife calendar- all of our upcoming church events on Google-based calendar.
  5. cmclife email account Our church is using Google domain beta service... what does it mean? Our church people can now have their own yourname@cmclife.org email based on gmail. You get 2gb, you get calendar, and other Google services all available on the web (also pop/smtp able... which means if you use email programs like outlook, outlook express, eudora... you can set up your own yourname@cmclife.org with them). In college and other big organizations, people have their own organizational email accounts. Now, through Google, CMC can now offer an excellent church email option. I use my cmclife.org email as my primary email account. It creates opportunities for people to check out our church www.cmclife.org web site when they get emails from me. So, think of it as getting excellent gmail like email account with yourownname@cmclife.org that helps to promote our church... And you don't need to have extra numbers or letters at the end of your name just to create one. Have you seen emails that start with john2120343343@... or jane019gettinglong019@... :) Another word, whatever you would like for your name, you will get it... unless it is too crazy :)
What do you need to do?
  1. Email me to let me know you want your own cmclife.org email (make sure you tell me who you are so I know you are from CMC)
  2. Let me know what your name before @cmclife.org to be, like my pstevekim before @cmclife.org
  3. When I get your email, I will send you an email link to set up your own email.
  4. When you are done setting it up, next time just go to our www.cmclife.org and click cmclife.org email link from the left column to log-in and check your email.
  5. Enjoy!

No comments: